Champions by Year
MENS HIGH SCHOOL WOMENS HIGH SCHOOL
2012- Kinkora Trojan Tropics 2012- Charlottetown East Hot Wheels
2013- Summerside Dodgefathers 2013- Charlottetown East Dirty Dodgers
2014- Charlottetown West Ducks 2014- Charlottetown West Scared Hitless
2015- Summerside CCCP 2015- Summerside McDodgers
2016- Summerside Panthers 2016- The Reds
2017- The Marlins 2017- The Stealers
MENS JUNIOR HIGH WOMENS JUNIOR HIGH
2014- The Cobras 2014- The Crusaders
2015- The Warriors 2015- The Hit Girls
2016- The Nordiques 2016- The Rockies
2017- The Cardinals 2017- The Hot Shots
Style of Play
The style of dodgeball that is played in IDC tournaments originated at Colonel Gray High School and has seen several rounds of changes and improvements over the past 5 years.
A full PDF of the IDC rulebook is included on our website under the rulebook section. Some of the major rules that define our style of play are as follows:
• Games are played on a full sized basketball court
• 10 players begin each game, with a maximum of 5 subs for a total of 15 players per team.
• 10 balls are laid out on the center line. These balls are activated during the opening rush
only after they have been taken or thrown behind the "Attack Line."
• Round robin games are played in a single set, 5 minute timed format.
• Finals are played in 3 sets. The winner of the game is determined by who wins
2 of the 3 sets.
• In the case of a tie, 2 minutes of overtime can be added. If the tie continues after this
overtime, the game moves to a sudden death format.
© Copyright 2015. All Rights Are Reserved by the Island Dodgeball Championship
Thursday, Feb 1st-Junior High Heat #1
Friday. Feb 2nd- Junior High Heat #2
Saturday, Feb 3rd (Day)- 19+ Senior
Saturday, Feb 3rd (Evening)- High School